Saturday, December 19, 2015

FABULOUS FOOTBALL PICKS!

Last week's record: 8-7.
Record for the year:  118-82.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS

New Mexico Bowl.  Arizona vs New Mexico.  My pick:  LOBOS.  Arizona is favored by 9.  But with this game being played close to home, and perhaps the Wildcats not being mentally ready to go for a "minor" bowl such as this, I say pick the upset.

Las Vegas Bowl.  BYU vs Utah.  My pick:  UTES.  I think Utah plays very sound football and had a good season.  Look for them to win their 10th game today.


NFL PICKS

NY Jets at Dallas.  My pick:  JETS 24-10.  The Jets have a good defense. And in any case, the Cowboys under Matt Cassel have shown--they just can't move the football.

Chicago at Minnesota.  My pick:  VIKINGS  24-14.  Look for Adrian Peterson to have a good game; and when he runs well, the Vikings usually win.

Atlanta at Jacksonville.  My pick:  JAGUARS  30-20.  Look for the Jags to continue to build off the momentum of last week's win.  Meanwhile, the Falcons' slide continues.

Houston at Indianapolis.  My pick:  COLTS 20-17.  With these two up and down teams, who knows?  But the Colts play with a lot of confidence at home.

Carolina at NY Giants.  My pick:  PANTHERS  28-20.  The Panthers seem to be peaking; why expect them to slow down now?

Tennessee at New England.  My pick:  PATRIOTS  30-10.  The young Titans will get schooled by a veteran team that doesn't lose games like this (or let down).

Buffalo at Washington.  My pick:  BILLS  24-20.  Again, with these inconsistent teams, who knows? But I suspect the Redskins' inconsistency will be what dominates here.  Look for Tyrod Taylor to have a good game.

Kansas City at Baltimore.  My pick:  CHIEFS  28-13.  The Chiefs are rolling.  And the Ravens don't have Joe Flacco.  End of story.

Cleveland at Seattle.  My pick:  SEAHAWKS  34-10.  Look for the Seahawks to keep rolling; look for Johnny Manziel to get schooled.

Green Bay at Oakland.  My pick:  PACKERS  27-21.  This actually should be an interesting battle; the Raiders had a big win last week vs Denver and are tough at home.  But look for Aaron Rodgers to pull this one out late; the Pack looks improved with their head coach calling plays again.

Denver at Pittsburgh.  My pick:  STEELERS  27-17.  Pittsburgh and Big Ben are rolling; and Brock Osweiler continues to come back down to earth.

Miami at San Diego.  My pick: CHARGERS  26-23.  Two struggling teams.  But I just think Philip Rivers will find a way to say goodbye to the old stadium in San Diego with a win.

Cincinnati at San Francisco.  My pick:  BENGALS  20-10.  The Bengals have enough weapons that A.J. McCarron, with a week of practice, should be able to do enough to beat the Niners.

Arizona at Philadelphia.  My pick:  CARDINALS   28-23.  The Cardinals have played pretty consistently well...and Carson Palmer has especially played well.

Detroit at New Orlenas.  My pick:  SAINTS  27-20.  The Saints can still move the ball, and are still playing hard--see their win last week in Tampa.  The Lions have been very inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment