Sunday, December 13, 2015

FABULOUS FOOTBALL PICKS!!

Can't really call them Friday football picks, since I'm doing them early Sunday. :+)
Hah.  Last week's record:  11-8.  Bleah.
I'm 110-75 for the year.

NFL PICKS


Buffalo at Philadelphia.  My pick:  BILLS   24-23.  The Eagles' wild inconsistency rears its ugly head again.  And I could see Tyrod Taylor driving the Eagles defense crazy.

San Francisco at Cleveland.  My pick:  49ERS  17-13.  The Niners to build on their momentum from last week's win in Chicago.  And why would anyone have much faith in the Browns' Johnny Manziel???

Detroit at St. Louis.  My pick:  RAMS  21-14.  The Rams have looked horrible lately.  But look for the Lions to be mentally beat-down from that last-second hail Mary loss to the Pack last week.

New Orleans at Tampa Bay.  My pick:  BUCS  28-24.  Time to start believing in these Bucs under Lovie Smith's leadership.  Plus--the Saints are coming off a tough divisional loss at home to Carolina. There's often a bad hangover the next week.

Tennessee at NY Jets.  My pick:  JETS  24-14.  The Jets have a chance to build some momentum at home after last week's big win vs the Giants; you have to think they can do it with that defense vs the rookie Titan QB Mariota.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati.  My pick:  BENGALS  27-21.  This should be an excellent game.  But I think the Bengals have righted the ship; here's a chance for them to completely claim this division.  I think they'll take it.

Indianapolis at Jacksonville.  My pick:  COLTS   21-18.  I know, the Colts looked horrible last week.  But its just a gut feeling--I think Matt Hasselbeck will find a way yet again to beat a young, inexperienced divisional opponent.

San Diego at Kansas City.  My pick:  CHIEFS  27-17.  I just think the Chiefs are playing real well right now.

Washington at Chicago.  My pick:  BEARS  23-20.  Both teams are coming off tough losses where they didn't play well.  Both teams are hard to figure.  My guess?  The key is that the 'Skins have been a poor road team all year.

Atlanta at Carolina.  My pick:  PANTHERS  30-17.  You have to be impressed with what the Panthers have done and how well they have fit their pieces together.  The Falcons meanwhile have been on a long slide to oblivion.

Seattle at Baltimore.  My pick:  SEAHAWKS  24-10.  The Seahawks appear to be hitting their stride right at the bes time.

Oakland at Denver.  My pick:  BRONCOS  20-10.  Who would have thunk it?  But it seems to be true--the Broncos and Brock Osweiler (!) are on a roll.

Dallas at Green Bay.  My pick:  PACKERS  27-13.  The Packers have had their struggles lately.  But you have to think Aaron Rodgers will get it done here at home, especially given that the opposing QB is Matt Cassel.

New England at Houston.  My pick:  PATRIOTS  24-14.  New England has struggled lately; but Houston struggles to score, and you have to think Tom Brady will find a way here.

NY Giants at Miami.  My pick:  GIANTS  26-23.  Come on--the Giants just a due to find a way to win a close one.  Aren't they????




No comments:

Post a Comment