Friday, December 10, 2010

SOME RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
From an article today on CNN.com:
"We understand you may not be 100 percent confident, that you, like us, have faults, that you're as unsure as to how to do this as we are, but do not put your insecurities on parade. It doesn't matter how manly you act. A gross lack of self-confidence telegraphs weakness -- and no girl wants a 99-pound mental weakling."


Read the whole thing.  Persons with Moebius or with other physical differences always have to be remember...you can do it.  Be confident!  Or at least pretend. :+)


FOOTBALL PICKS
I was only 7-7-1 last week.  Only .500!!  Gotta improve...


NFL


Buffalo 1 over Cleveland.  My pick:  BILLS.  They're improving...


Green Bay 7 over Detroit.  My pick:  PACKERS.  Aaron Rodgers always has a field day against Detroit.


NY Giants 3 over Minnesota.  My pick:  VIKINGS.  They're at home and still seem to have fight in them.


Pittsburgh 9 over Cincinnati.  My pick:  STEELERS.  I think the Bengals will fold.


Tampa Bay 3 over Washington.  My pick:  REDSKINS.  The 'Skins are at home and the Bucs are coming off a tough loss.


Atlanta 8 over Carolina.  My pick:  FALCONS.  They'll roll against a rookie QB.


Jacksonville 4 over Oakland.  My pick:  JAGUARS.  They're rolling and at home.


New Orleans 9 over St. Louis.  My pick:  SAINTS.  Sam Bradford struggles on the road against good teams.


San Francisco 6 over Seattle.  My pick:  49ers.  Seattle struggles on the road.


New England 3 over Chicago.  My pick:  BEARS.  I think the cold weather, and New England having a short week and a big, emotional win to boot, will help the Bears.


NY Jets 6 over Miami.  My pick:  DOLPHINS.  They're a good road team, remember.


Denver 5 over Arizona.  My pick:  BRONCOS.  The Cardinals have flown south for the winter.


San Diego 7 over Kansas City.  My pick:  CHIEFS.  The torch will be passed; the Chiefs are better than people think.


Philadelphia 4 over Dallas.  My pick:  COWBOYS.  Dallas is much improved and at home.


Baltimore 3 over Houston.  My pick:  RAVENS.  That defense is too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment