Friday, October 9, 2015

FRIDAY FOOTBALL PICKS

Last week's record:  10-6.
Record so far for the year:  40-28.  Here we go!

COLLEGE PICKS

Northwestern at Michigan.  My pick:  WILDCATS.  Ugh!  I am a huge Michigan fan and hate to pick against them.  BUT--I worry that Jake Rudock will make the big mistake here, in a close game, and give NU the edge.  He's made too many turnovers this year.

Chicago at Kansas City.  My pick:  CHIEFS  24-14.  These are two struggling teams; but look for the Chiefs to begin to right themselves here at home.  They are the stronger team.

Seattle at Cincinnati.  My pick:  BENGALS  21-13.  The Bengals are healthy, and have a lot of weapons...and the Seahawks are not yet playing their best football; not even close.

Washington at Atlanta.  My pick:  FALCONS  30-14.  The Falcons are hot, and playing well.  No reason to think they will slow down this week.

Jacksonville at Tampa Bay.  My pick:  JAGUARS  24-17.  Blake Bortles has more experience than Jameis Winston; that will show.  And the Bucs are not a good home team.

New Orleans at Philadelphia.  My pick:  EAGLES   34-31.  Philly's offense to finally get back on track.

Cleveland at Baltimore.  My pick:  RAVENS  30-20.  Now that the Ravens and Joe Flacco got that first win under their belt, look for them to make a run.

St. Louis at Green Bay.  My pick:  PACKERS  38-20.  Who will slow down Aaron Rodgers?  Perhaps nobody.

Buffalo at Tennessee.  My pick:  BILLS  27-14.  Buffalo has been an on -again, off-again team; one week looking great, the next looking not so great.  Time for them to look great again (and get some injured players back).

Arizona at Detroit.  My pick:  LIONS  20-17.  Upset alert!  This is the Lions...they look terrible; they are winless; but at home...as big underdogs in a game like this...in the past, they've had strange ways of coming up big.  They played better last week.  They are due to break through.

New England at Dallas.  My pick:  PATRIOTS  34-17.  It is just impossible to imagine Brandon Weeden keeping up with Tom Brady.

Denver at Oakland.  My pick:  BRONCOS  24-13.  Last week the Raiders showed vs the Bears that they are still, kind of, the old Raiders.  And the Broncos' defense is really good.

San Francisco at NY Giants.  My pick:  GIANTS  24-7.  The Niners are in a mess; they just can't move the ball.

Pittsburgh at San Diego.  My pick:  CHARGERS  28-21.  Philip Rivers with a significant advantage over Michael Vick.


No comments:

Post a Comment