Friday, October 23, 2015

FRIDAY FOOTBALL PICKS

It is that time again!
Last week's record:  10-6.
For the year I am:  59-41.

NFL PICKS

Buffalo at Jacksonville.  My pick:  JAGUARS   24-17.  The Jags are probably due; and...more importantly...the Bills have a ton of injuries.

Tampa Bay at Washington.  My pick:  REDSKINS   24-14.  I don't really think either team is very good; but the Skins at home, with that running attack, with Jameis Winston's penchant for making mistakes, should prevail.

Atlanta at Tennessee.  My pick:  FALCONS  31-14.  Atlanta has had 10 days to stew over its first loss.  The Titans, reeling a bit anyway, will be the ones to suffer for it.

New Orleans at Indianapolis.  My pick:  COLTS  31-24.  Indy lost last week to the Pats, partly thanks to that crazy punt call; but they played the Pats tough and seem to be improving.

Minnesota at Detroit.  My pick:  LIONS  24-23.  Maybe the Lions have a tiny bit of momentum now; what really helps them is that they've realized they've got to get the ball deep to Calvin Johnson.

Pittsburgh at Kansas City.  My pick:  CHIEFS  20-13.  Mainly because I don't believe the Chiefs are as bad as their record; and...if Landry Jones really has to play the whole game for the Steelers, he will have a tough time.

Cleveland at St. Louis.  My pick:  RAMS  26-13.  Both teams are kind of Jekyll and Hyde.  My prediction:  the good Rams show up, with a tough defense.

Houston at Miami.  My pick:  DOLPHINS  23-13.  The Dolphins have some momentum; look for the Dolphins' front to pressure Brian Hoyer a great deal.

NY Jets at New England.  My pick:  PATRIOTS  28-10.  The Jets have a good defense, but...its nothing Brady hasn't seen before.

Oakland at San Diego.  My pick:  CHARGERS  24-21.  The Chargers lost vs Green Bay but played respectably; this time they'll get the win.

Dallas at NY Giants.  My pick:  GIANTS  21-14.  I'm just not convinced that Matt Cassel is the savior; meanwhile, no way Eli Manning plays as poorly in this game as he did Monday night.

Philadelphia at Carolina.  My pick:  PANTHERS   30-27.  Its surprising that Carolina remains undefeated, but...look for the party to continue at least one more week.  I still don't think the Philly offense is in sync.

Baltimore at Arizona.  My pick:  CARDINALS  31-21.  That Ravens' secondary is a mess; look for the Cardinals to exploit it big-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment