Sunday, December 8, 2013

SUNDAY FOOTBALL PICKS!

We've been kind of iced-in here in North Texas lately, so things have kind of gotten backed up.  But here are my football picks for today!

NFL PICKS

ARIZONA 7 over St. Louis.  My pick:  CARDINALS.  They are very good at home.

BALTI juIMORE 6.5 over Minnesota.  My pick:  RAVENS.  The Baltimore defense will make a big difference here; it has stepped up its game.

CINCINNATI 6.5 over Indianapolis.  My pick:  COLTS.  Maybe not to win, but to keep it close; I think the Colts defense will hold its own here.

DENVER 12 over Tennessee.  My pick:  BRONCOS.  Denver to keep rolling at home.

Kansas City 3 over WASHINGTON.  My pick:  CHIEFS.  Mainly because the Redskins, while competitive, seem to find ways to lose this year.

GREEN BAY vs Atlanta.  No line.  My pick:  FALCONS.  I don't think Aaron Rodgers will play.  The Falcons have not quit.  Green Bay is not the same team without Rodgers.

NEW ENGLAND 11.5 over Cleveland.  My pick:  PATRIOTS.  Tom Brady and co. will roll at home.

NEW ORLEANS 3 over Carolina.  My pick:  SAINTS.  Because they are one of the best teams in the NFL--at home.

NY JETS 2.5 over Oakland.  My pick:  JETS.  Look for the Jekyll and Hyde Jets to have a good week.

PHILADELPHIA 2.5 over Detroit.  My pick:  EAGLES.  I just think the Lions will have a difficult time slowing down the Eagles' pass game.

PITTSBURGH 3 over Miami.  My pick:  STEELERS.  The Steelers remain tough and dangerous at home, and are playing better.  Will the Dolphins be able to handle the cold?  No.

SAN DIEGO 3 over NY Giants.  My pick:  GIANTS.  Just a feeling--Eli Manning will find a way.

SAN FRANCISCO 2 over Seattle.  My pick:  SEAHAWKS.  I think Seattle has become the class of the NFC, and they will show it here.

TAMPA BAY 2 over Buffalo.  My pick:  BUCCANEERS.  Tampa Bay has significantly improved.

CHICAGO vs Dallas--pick 'em.  My pick:  BEARS.  Just a feeling--I think the cold and being on the road, and the Bears being a desperate team, will work in favor of Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment