Sunday, November 25, 2012

MORE FOOTBALL PICKS! (special Sunday edition).
Because I forgot to do them earlier due to the Thanksgiving rush...
I was 2-0-1 in my picks for Turkey Day.

NY GIANTS 3 over Green Bay.  My pick:  GIANTS.  I expect the Giants to bounce back at home; and as I've said before, I don't think the Pack have fired on all cylinders yet.

San Francisco 1 over NEW ORLEANS.  My pick:  SAINTS.  They're hot; they are at home; they are the more desperate team.

Atlanta 1 over TAMPA BAY.  My pick:  BUCS.  This is one of those games where Atlanta is the better team, but...Tampa Bay is playing well, they are at home, and right at this point in time they are playing better.  Go with the hot, more desperate team (Tampa Bay).

Minnesota at CHICAGO.  My pick:  VIKINGS.  Not to win; but to keep it close.  The Bears' offense will struggle, even with Jay Cutler's return.  Look for the Bears to pull this one out late in a very tight game.

Baltimore 1 over SAN DIEGO.  My pick:  RAVENS.  San Diego is reeling; Baltimore's offense is humming along.

Buffalo at INDIANAPOLIS.  My pick:  COLTS.  Andrew Luck plays well at home, and should especially play well against the leaky Buffalo defense.

Pittsburgh 1 over CLEVELAND.  My pick;  STEELERS.  This is not as easy of a pick as one would think.  The  Browns have been improving; meanwhile, with Big Ben's injury, the Steelers must start Charlie Batch at QB.  But I expect Pittsburgh will just somehow find a way to pull this one out.

Denver 10.5 over KANSAS CITY.  My pick:  BRONCOS.  Look for Peyton Manning and the Broncos to run the table the rest of the season; they should especially have an easy time against the punchless Chiefs.

Seattle 3 over MIAMI.  My pick:  SEAHAWKS.  You stop the run game, you stop Miami; and the Seahawks can stop the run.

CINCINNAT 8.5 over Oakland.  My pick:  BENGALS.  Look for Andy Dalton and A.J. Green to torch a porous Raiders' secondary. 

Tennessee 4 over JACKSONVILLE.  My pick:  JAGUARS.  My upset special.  Did you see how Chad Henne jump-started the Jags' offense last week?  I bet he can do it again this week.

ARIZONA 1.5 over St. Louis.  My pick:  RAMS.  Because the Cards' offense is that bad with all their injuries at QB.

Carolina 3 over PHILADELPHIA.  My pick:  PANTHERS.  Because someone's got to win; Philly is on the downward slide.



No comments:

Post a Comment