Friday, November 9, 2012

FRIDAY FOOTBALL PICKS!!
And hey!  Last week I went 12-3...finally!  A big week.  That puts me at 71-73-4 for the year.  Time to keep it going!

NFL PICKS

Atlanta 2.5 over NEW ORLEANS.  My pick:  SAINTS.  Just a gut feeling---the Falcons are good.  But not overwhelming, and the Saints are coming on, and at home.  I just suspect the Falcons are due for a bad day, and the Saints will be revved.

BALTIMORE 7.5 over Oakland.  My pick:  RAVENS.  Joe Flacco to have his way against the suspect Raider secondary.

CHICAGO 1 over Houston.  My pick:  TEXANS.  Because the Texans are good enough offensively to avoid turnovers; and I still sense the Bears' offense struggling.

Dallas 1.5 over PHILADELPHIA.  My pick:  COWBOYS.  Because while both teams are struggling, the Eagles' struggles go deeper.

Denver 4 over CAROLINA.  My pick:  BRONCOS.  Yes, the Panthers have played better lately...but the Broncos and Peyton Manning are on a roll.

Detroit 2 over MINNESOTA.  My pick:  LIONS.  The Lions began the week as a 3 point underdog for this game; but the line has massively shifted as the steam in the betting world has gone Detroit's way.  There'a a reason for that--Christian Ponder and the Vikings are struggling, and the Lions are heating up.

MIAMI 6 over Tennessee.  My pick:  DOLPHINS.  Miami is much improved; Tennessee, as the debacle last week against the Bears showed, is reeling.

NEW ENGLAND 11 over Buffalo.  My pick:  PATRIOTS.  That's a lot of points, but the Pats always seem to have the Bills' number (they put up a bunch on them earlier this year).

NY Giants 4 over Cincinnati.  My pick:  GIANTS.  Have the Bengals beaten a winning team yet this year?  Answer:  nope.  It's a trend.  And the Giants are a winning team...

SAN FRANCISCO 11.5 over St. Louis.  My pick:  49ERS.  Again, a lot of points, but the Niners have shown this year they can cover such spreads against lesser teams.

SEATTLE 6 over NY Jets.  My pick:  SEAHAWKS.  So now the Jets and their struggling offense have to face the Seahawks and their tough defense in the very loud environs of Seattle.  Yikes.

TAMPA BAY 3 over San Diego.  My pick:  BUCCANEERS.  In the last two weeks, the Bucs have put up 36 and 42 points; now they face a struggling Chargers team.  I say the Bucs remain hot.

PITTSBURGH 12.5 over Kansas City.  My pick:  STEELERS.  Again, a lot of points, but...the Chiefs are just bad, and have shown few signs of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment