Friday, September 26, 2014

FRIDAY FOOTBALL PICKS!

Last week:  I was 10-6.  Record for the year so far:  28-22.

Here we go!

NFL PICKS:

Green Bay at Chicago.  My pick:  BEARS  24-20.  The line has Green Bay favored by 2; but Rodgers and that offense are not in sync yet, and the Bears keep finding ways to win.

Buffalo at Houston.  My pick:  TEXANS  20-16.  Houston and that defense continue their trend of stronger play at home.

Tennessee at Indianapolis.  My pick:  COLTS   34-16.  Indy, despite its 1-2 record, remains the class of this division.

Carolina at Baltimore.  My pick:  RAVENS  26-23.  Not quite sure where exactly to slot either of these teams...not sure exactly how good either of them are...but look for Joe Cool Flacco to pull another one out.

Detroit at NY Jets.  My pick:  JETS   27-24.  It's a game the Lions should win, really, but...I worry that the Lions remain the Lions.

Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh.  My pick:  STEELERS   30-13.  How bad did the Bucs look last week?  Really bad.

Miami vs Oakland (in London).  My pick:  DOLPHINS   17-13.  Neither team impresses...but someone has to win, and the line has Miami favored by roughly that much.  Sounds about right.

Jacksonville at San Diego.  My pick:  CHARGERS 27-17.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Bolts have a letdown in this game and let Jacksonville hang around for a bit; but the Chargers will win.

Atlanta at Minnesota.  My pick:  FALCONS  33-17.  It's the first start for Teddy Bridgewater for the Vikes...but guess what:  right now, Matt Ryan is better and has more weapons.

Philadelphia at San Francisco. My pick:  49ERS 31-27.  The Eagles have just barely been escaping; meanwhile I can't believe the Niners will keep shooting themselves in the foot...they have too much talent and too good of a head coach.

New Orleans at Dallas.  My pick:  SAINTS  34-31.  Too much Drew Brees vs a Dallas defense that still has many holes.

New England at Kansas City.  My pick:  UPSET ALERT---   CHIEFS   24-19.  The Patriots have struggled more often than not this season, including offensively...and I have a sense the Chiefs have maybe begun to right the ship and will play well on a bigger Monday night stage.




No comments:

Post a Comment